Integrating your PrestaShop site with IppoPay allows you to accept payments from your customers via via debit card, credit card, netbanking and UPI.
Currently, we support these PrestaShop versions:
- PrestaShop 1.7.x
- PrestaShop 1.6.x
- 2.Log into PrestaShop Backend account.
- 3.Navigate to the Modules tab and click Add a New Module.
- 4.Click Browse to open the dialogue box enabling you to search your computer. Select the zip file that you have downloaded and click OK.
- 5.Click Upload this Module.
- 6.Click Install to install the module.
- 7.Click Configure to configure the module.
Note: If the store is open while the module has not been fully configured, it might be good to deactivate it, by clicking on the green check icon . Once the module is configured, click on the red icon X to deactivate it. If you face any errors, refer to the PrestaShop guide.